Monday, September 24, 2012

Greetings...Been TOO Long

Greetings! If you are reading this, I hope you have found what you are looking for. ;) My life is at times amusing, often confusing, but always worth perusing. When you live with three cats, a toddler, and a husband, and you are transplanted to a city and state you never imagined yourself in, the world is either your oyster or yours to cry upon. I'm choosing oyster. Very good with a hot sauce, may I add. This blog site is a work in progress - UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! Right now I am working on a bit of fan fiction pertaining to the TV show on the CW - Supernatural but I also have several other writing projects, as well as just my own commentary, in the works. Over the next several weeks I aim to post real life musings, as well as some of my fictional writings, for your reading and hopefully entertaiment/enjoyment. But I also adore many other things. I hope with this blog I will amuse, not confuse, and maybe even educate my gentle readers. I am a woman with lots to say. Check back often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment